As our valued clients and friends, please be assured we are closely monitoring the evolution and impact of COVID-19 (Coronavirus). Our main concern is for the health and safety of our clients, our employees, and their families. Many of our clientele are “vulnerable.” As such, we are continuing the following precautions to maintain a safe environment for everyone. Please help us in this endeavor by respecting these guidelines when visiting our office.
- All client meetings are by appointment only and we are strongly encouraging teleconferencing or video conferencing options.
- We utilize Microsoft Teams for our video conferencing and a link will be emailed to participants as a calendar invite 24-hours prior to scheduled appointments. Attendees are not required to have a Microsoft Teams account to join the meeting. When using Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome web browsers, there will be an option to “Join on the web instead.” For other browsers or when using a phone/tablet device, it may be necessary to download the app.
- Limited in-office appointments are available Tuesday – Thursday.
- For particularly at-risk clients, Friday mornings can be made available for in-office appointments with only the attorney and one or two other staff members present depending on the need.
- We are also continuing our diligence in disinfecting common areas following each appointment and maintaining safe distancing practices.
- We request that any in-office visitors please wear a mask and refrain from shaking hands. We have masks available if needed.
- Please plan to arrive no more than ten (10) minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
- We have two conference rooms available for appointments and are alternating their use as needed to alleviate visitors waiting in our lobby.
- The number of guests attending a meeting will also determine which conference room is utilized. When you schedule your appointment, please let us know how many people to expect so we can plan accordingly. We request that no more than four (4) people be present during a scheduled appointment.
- Our staff members are alternating days working remotely Monday – Thursday to minimize interactions. Typically on Fridays, the full team works remotely. Necessary measures are also in place to ensure the continued security of client data.
- We have a great team who understands the importance of the services we provide and cares about keeping our clients and each other safe. As such, we are conscientious about our interactions outside of work, are wearing masks as we move about the office, and reporting if we have reason to believe we may have been exposed. Additional days working remotely are permitted if there is any concern and paid sick leave is available to every employee if they’re feeling ill.
We desire to provide excellent service to all our clients and appreciate your continued patience with incorporating these additional measures in our daily practice. Prayers for you and your family to stay safe and healthy! Please know we are here for you when our assistance is needed.